27.2.13

3 D's: Duck. Dynasty. Dream.

Today was the season 3 premier of Duck Dynasty.  And I LOVE duck dynasty.  I may or may not be considered a bandwagon fan.  But I'm okay with that because it is such frappin' hilarious show!  I also feel that I hopped on the bandwagon a little earlier than most, so at least I got a good seat, right?



This is just one of far too many wonderful Duck Dynasty quotes.  If it were one movie, I would have the whole thing memorized.  Sure, it can be quite scripted, and Willie is not a good enough actor for that, but Si is just funny and borderline senile.  I mean, the man mistook berries for poop!  HE ATE POOP!  Plus, he is a Nam vet, for crying out loud.  Give him some R-S-P-E-C-T!!  And let's not forget to mention the time he dominated the donut-eating contest!  Did Obama ever win a donut eating contest?  Did Justin Bieber?  Did Adele?  I don't think so. . . Ok, maybe Adele did.

ANYWAY. . .

Over MLK day break, I had a dream about Duck Dynasty.

The best part is that I was in the dream. . . As in I was a member of the Robertson family!  I'm not positive how I fit in, but I think I was a grandchild.  Which was sweet!  I mean, Phil was my grandpa, guys!

Anyway, I think we were eating squirrel.

THEN, WE WENT TO DISNEYLAND!!

Is that not the greatest imaginary experience of your whole life?! If I ever get a terminal illness and get a wish, I will for sure (1) meet Tim Tebow (just thought I'd throw that in there), (2) become adopted into the Robertson family, and then (3) go to Disneyland with them.

That would make me happy, happy, happy.


Love, Kj

2 comments:

  1. oh how i miss you. YOU CRACK ME UP.

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I straight stalked you for an hour rather than doing my 10 page paper.
    i like you.
    a lot..

    ReplyDelete