22.10.12

What are you thinking, Kj?

Well, I'll tell you what I was thinking.  I was thinking, "Man, I need to read about Jainism for class tomorrow."  Then I was thinking, "That sounds really boring."  And then I was thinking (and I'm not going to put these in quotes because that takes too long):

  • I should do something instead of reading about an ancient religion.
  • Maybe I should read about the debate since I watched it tonight.
  • Nah.
  • It sucks that I can't vote because I'm a lot smarter than most people who vote.
  • Who cares, actually.  We all know Romney's got Utah in the bag... Mormons.
  • If I ever run for office, I'm going to be in super shape.
  • Pinterest could help me with that... or I could just not eat this Peanut Butter Twix.
  • Oops, already ate it!  And it was GOOD.
  • Diets are overrated.
  • Actually they're not because if I looked like some people, I wouldn't say that.
  • Man, my life philosophies are so much better than everyone else's.
Then... BAM!  Thus began my blog.  So here's the deal.  I am not going to put effort in to make my blog look cute.  Because I don't know how and technology frustrates me.  But if you want to help me out, feel free! I don't care that it's not creative.  Because Kj's blog seemed the logical thing to call it... it's MY blog.  (Oh, and whoever Karen something is who took the kjsblog URL, frappin shut down your blog so I can have it.).  Comment if you like stuff, be quiet if you don't, and enjoy the psychological tour of my mind!   Follow me, or don't follow me.  If you do, you'll obviously live a better life, but nobody's making you.

Love, Kj

Oh, side note that doesn't quite qualify as a post script: Most of the things I say in life- both virtual and real- are somewhat sarcastic, so if you're thinking, "she's crazy", 90% of the time you are correct and 10% of the time I don't actually mean what I say.  

5 comments:

  1. who needs other entertainment when you've got KJ's inner conversations to read about...you had me at "my blog" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness..... Hot bod? *sigh* by the way, you'll have to cut off a limb to lose any more weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a desire for a blog design let me know and I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me deejmbl@gmail.com and go to my blog lovetheskinnys.blogspot.com to check out some of the designs I have done.

      Delete